We will be at McIntyre Ski Area for the inaugural Food Trucks for CASA from June 2-4. Parking is available at McIntyre Ski Area, and we will provide a shuttle from the lower lots at the Manchester VA on Saturday and Sunday.
Join us for lunch and dinner – we won’t tell anyone!
Featured bands include:
- Errol Phillips – Caribbean steel drum band D’Trini Panyard. Friday, 4:30-7:30pm.
- Bow Junction – features traditional folk and bluegrass tunes, including originals with a touch of Celtic and gospel. Saturday, 11:30am-2pm. More online at their website bowjunction.com.
- Roy Sludge – home-grown and Boston-based rockabilly/country band with a Memphis sound! Saturday, 2:30-5pm.
- D C Blue will be on hand Saturday from 5:30-8pm
- The Chris White Band will be playing an awesome repertoire of covers from noon-3pm Sunday!
- Ryan Williams will be playing Sunday from 3:30-6pm