Never been to a food truck festival? Don’t worry. Ten things you need to know…
10. Don’t go alone! Fill the car with friends and family.
9. Share! Share! Share! That way you get to try a little bit of all the outstanding foods offered.
8. The baggy jeans might be skinny jeans by the time you leave.
7. Cash actually works better than plastic with the vendors.
6. Kudos to the member of your group that’s the designated driver.
5. Just because 8 different beers are offered doesn’t mean you have to try all of them.
4. Yes, you can eat dessert first!
3. Fifteen food trucks could actually translate into 15 courses.
2. No, you can’t take the chef in the yellow truck home tonight:)
NUMBER ONE AND THE MOST IMPORTANT
1. Awesome Food, Awesome Brew, Awesome Entertainment!